- How do we collect Information
We collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
- when you submit personal information directly to us at the time of registration of your account with us, or when another authorized person (for instance, a user from your company) creates an account for you, in order to use the Services;
- when you create or amend your profile;
- when you submit online forms or send emails or other communications to us;
- when we collect information about you from various sources including our marketing partners, third party service providers, publicly-accessible databases and social media for the purpose of ensuring that we are providing you with information, marketing, offers and opportunities that are relevant to you;
All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
www.pawmaniti.com will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
www.pawmaniti.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (www.pawmaniti.com) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
The www.pawmaniti.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
We use this information solely for purposes for which we have been given permission such as to deliver the Services you purchase from the Site, to answer any issues or concerns and to monitor customer/potential customer communications for quality and training purposes. We also use this information to develop new services and to improve or personalize existing services. We use this information because we have a legitimate business interest in understanding customer/potential customer feedback and in responding to your communications in a consistent way. We will keep this information for as long as you have a relationship with us or, if you do not have a relationship with us beyond this communication, for a reasonable length of time as approved by various applicable laws and regulations.
- What Information we collect
Personal information that we may collect includes information that you provide voluntarily to us, information that we collect automatically based on your use of the website and information that we obtain from third party sources. This may include:
- your contact details, including your name, mailing and email addresses, and telephone numbers;
- your username, company name and any additional information connected with a profile or account that you create or that is created for you.
- information about the way you access and use the Services and your use of features, links and third-party integrations;
- log information such as your IP address, the date and time when you used the Services, the details of the webpage you visited before accessing the Services, your browser type, configuration and plug-ins, your language preferences, and Cookie Data (as elaborated below).
- information about the device on which you are using the Services, including the device type and settings, operating system, device identifiers, application IDs, and crash information. We may use your Wi-Fi and IP address from your device or browser to ascertain your general location, but we will only collect GPS location data from your mobile device with your consent;
- information that you provide us during surveys or which is publicly available or any information which you provide us with consent.
- Information collected from third party sites
We collect information from third party social networking sites, including information that they provide to us if you use your credentials at such social networking sites to log into some of our Services (such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form). The information you allow us to access depends on the level of privacy settings you have in place at the social networking site. You can control and find out more about these privacy settings at the applicable social networking site.
- Cookie Data
When you access our website, we (including companies we work with) may place small data files on your computer or other device. These data files may be cookies, pixel tags, Flash cookies, web beacons(web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our tracked emails) or other local storage provided by your browser or associated applications (collectively “Cookies”).
We use these Cookies to recognize you as a customer; customize our services, content, and communication; measure communication effectiveness; help ensure that your account security is not compromised; mitigate risk and prevent fraud; and to promote trust and safety across our sites and our services. These cookies and tracking technologies allow our Sites to remember choices you make to give you better functionality and a personalized experience.
These cookies and tracking technologies allow us to deliver content, including advertisements, relevant to your specific interests. This content may be delivered on our websites or on third party websites or services. They allow us to understand and improve the relevancy of our advertisements. They may track personal information, including your IP address.
If you visit our Sites from the European Union and/or the European Economic Area, only required cookies, as described above, will be used on our Sites by default. Other cookies and tracking technologies will only be used when you consent by visiting each Website’s Cookie Management Center at www.pawmaniti.com or Pawmaniti app where available.
Where you visit our Website from outside Europe, all cookies and similar tracking technologies described above will be used by default. You are free to decline our Cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits, unless our Cookies are required to prevent fraud or ensure the security of websites we control. However, declining our Cookies may interfere with your use of our website and/or our services features.
In order to help protect you from fraud and misuse of your personal, professional and business information, we may collect information about you and your interactions with our website or our Services. We may also evaluate your computer, mobile phone or other access device to identify any malicious software or activity.
- How we disclose Information
- When you do provide us with personal data, we usually use it to respond to your inquiry, process your order or provide you access to specific information or offers;
- To support our customer relationship with you, we may store and process personal data and share it with our affiliates to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services. We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties;
- All users authorized by you to have access to your account can view personal information stored in the account. We share information about authorized users only for legitimate purposes consistent with this privacy notice, including servicing your account and marketing products and services to you.
- We may disclose your information in accordance with legal requirements and our legal rights – for instance, where necessary to comply with statutory requirements, to prevent fraud, to prevent death or serious injury, or to protect our proprietary rights; and
- We will also disclose personal information (1) in response to lawful requests by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements) and, where applicable, in accordance with our internal policy on access by government or regulatory authorities and (2) in our sole discretion if we believe that such disclosure is appropriate in connection with an official government or regulatory investigation or in response to a perceived significant threat to a person’s health or property.
In storing your personal information, we rely on the security and organizational measures and technologies to safeguard your personal information from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and misuse, interference or loss, as provided by our service providers/vendors.
We retain personal information only for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods:
- Mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
- For preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights; or
- Needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
However we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Services or over email and any transmission is at your own risk
- Privacy Rights
You have the following privacy rights:
- You can change or update your Personal Information at any time, regardless of whether you are a current or former user of the Service, by logging into the Service with your user ID and password and accessing your profile or by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “Contact Us” page;
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), then please contact us;
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent;
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
- Your right to control how your personal information is used
You have the right to make requests regarding your personal information. You can:
- Ask us to update or correct personal information if it is inaccurate by accessing your registered account on the website;
- Request that we transfer some or all of your personal information to you or a third party (whenever it is technically feasible to do so);
- Make choices about receiving marketing communications;
- Withdraw your consent to process your personal information in circumstances where we are relying on your consent as our basis for processing.
- To exercise any of your rights, please send an email to email@example.com.
- In addition to the rights outlined above, where the GDPR or related data protection laws apply, you may:
- Ask whether we process personal information about you, and if we do, to access data we hold about you and certain information about how we use it and who we share it with.
- Request that we delete the personal information we hold about you in certain limited circumstances.
- Request that we stop processing the personal information we hold about you.
- Object to our processing of your personal data.
- Links to Other Web Sites
This Site may contain links to other third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites.
- Changes to this Policy